Taxwerx is an inexpensive and easy way to keep your parents off your back about your taxes, and save you from having to wait for them to do it to get your refund!
We’ll make sure you claim your tuition credits, and guarantee you will get back the maximum refund you are entitled to. And, we’ll make sure that your unused credits carry-forward so that you save tax and keep more of your salary in your own pockets once you graduate!
Your $30 Student Package includes:
• Customized checklist to make sure we capture all of your information (T4’s from jobs, bursaries or student grants, tuition credits, etc.)
• Ability to authorize us to have direct access to your CRA (Canada Revenue Agency) account, to save you from having to round up all your tax slips and send them to us
• Your own “digital shoebox” where you can securely drag & drop copies or pictures of slips that we can’t get directly from CRA
• A tax return that is prepared by an experienced tax professional and reviewed to ensure we have maximized your refund
• If you aren’t already, setting you up for direct deposit with CRA to get your refund back to you as fast as possible
• A pdf copy of the information you need to give to your parents if you are transferring credits to them - we can even email it directly to them if you’d like!
• Answers to any questions you have about how your taxes work, and access to our educational content specifically designed to help students understand taxes - both while still in school and beyond.
Optional Add-on - $10 Tax Buddy Program
Our Tax Buddy program lets you “file it & forget it” - we deal directly with CRA if they have any questions about your tax return, and provide them with copies of any slips for credits they may choose to audit at random (tuition credits are a frequent one they look at).
Normally when I get my taxes done it takes forever and I pay someone else to tell me I owe money. Taxwerx was quick, easy and for the first time I actually received money on my tax return! I have recommended Taxwerx to everyone I know and I stand by it.
Prince George, BC