The Proactive Personal Package is our full-service approach to tax return preparation.
• Your return is guaranteed to be maximized to your benefit, with all eligible credits and deductions claimed
• All of the “Peace of Mind” benefits, including the “File it & Forget it” service and free review of prior years
• Tax advice for the upcoming year based on the return we just filed - tips to reduce your balance or increase your refund!
• Ability to ask tax questions throughout the year at no charge
• Taxwerx will contact you for a mid-year “Tax Check-Up” to review if any of your circumstances have changed, and provide you with a projection of what your next tax return is going to look like
Proactive Personal Returns start at $160 for an individual or $275 for a couple.
All clients are requested to sign an authorization permitting us to have online access to your Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) account. You may cancel this authorization with CRA at any time. “Starting” Prices above reflect Taxwerx receiving your information electronically, and providing you with an electronic copy of the completed return. Additional charges will apply for clients who provide us with paper copies of their information, and who request a paper copy of the completed return. All tax returns prepared by Taxwerx are guaranteed to be accurate. We will pay any interest and penalties assessed by CRA as a result of errors or omissions we made.
I was one of those guys who was really lost when it came to filing my taxes. I knew roughly what I needed to do, but whenever I tried to do it, I would encounter some error in the program that I couldn't figure out, or I needed a slip but didn't know where to get it. So for a lot of years, I ended up not filing properly. In 2018, Taxwerx sorted it out for me. It feels so great to know that I'm up to date, and Taxwerx made it extremely easy for me. Thanks to Taxwerx, I no longer fear tax season!
Prince George, BC